places you should visit in Belitung,Indonesia

Country of the Rainbow aka the Pacific City is an amazing destination. Travelers can enjoy the landscape from the top of the lighthouse in the Pacific Islands Lengkuas to visit the lake that was once mined Kaolin.

Belitung started receiving public for its natural beauty nicely depicted in the film Laskar Pelangi. Belitung is Kotai with a very long history. So many historic places in this city. There are relics of the ancient Dutch governors, lighthouse Lengkuas and also Dam pice. Many people who come to this city amazed with the natural scenery.

Fortunately I had the opportunity to visit this city. The most amazed me was the Pacific community has a lot of good coffee concoction. Make sure if you are into the Pacific, you have to try the coffee and do not forget to try the noodles Belitung. Unfortunately on this occasion I am not going to discuss about culinary in the Pacific.

My journey began with a cross the sea to the island of Galangal. I probably will not miss the opportunity to visit the lighthouse Lengkuas which became one of the icons in the Pacific.

Not complete us to the Pacific but not menggunjungi this lighthouse. This lighthouse has been there since the Dutch colonization. I also want to try to climb the lighthouse. I recommend for those who have asthma do not even try to climb this lighthouse. With spirit I also want to try to climb the lighthouse, although somewhat tired to ride but all i get paid after peak 



Tower height of approximately 50 meters this took me to see the beautiful view of the Pacific Islands, like in the movies. I believe our country has a natural landscape is no less than other countries, and one of the Pacific Islands.

Unfortunately there are still many local tourists littering, so the beach Lengkuas looks somewhat dirty. Sad to see our citizens more orderly in the land of others than in their own country.

Once satisfied with the ocean view I went menggunjungi other places. The second place that must be visited during an excursion to the Pacific, Kaolin Lake, the lake formed as a result of illegal tin mining. Sad it feels natural resources in the Pacific is taken by people who are not responsible, so many are not neglected former mining in the Pacific Islands.

Kaolin Lake is one lake that formed in the former mining. The lake is colored blue to amaze me with its color. Soft blue color that I rarely encounter in other lakes. I recommend for those who want to visit this lake, better at sunrise. Because the landscape more beautiful than the afternoon.

The last place that must be visited is the dam pice. Dam is a dam pice of Dutch heritage is still standing strong in the Pacific. Do not feel I have to go back to Jakarta, but my experience in the Pacific made ​​me remember that there are still many areas in Indonesia are very beautiful, just not affordable or forgotten by our society.
 

SPONSOR

Popular Posts

Stat